Cancer: is the growth and continuous proliferation of abnormal cells with ability to destroy other tissues near or far.
According to the Fabric
- Carcinoma: originates in the outer cells of the body and the internal cells of the organs (adenocarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma).
- Lymphoma: originates in the lymph nodes.
- Sarcoma: originates in the supporting tissues: muscles, bones, cartilage and fat.
- Myeloma: originates in the cells of the bone marrow.
- Leukemia: originates in the bone marrow that produces immature white blood cells.
- Mixed: they have two or more components of cancer (carcinosarcoma, teratocarcicoma, blastoma).
According to the Degree
- Grade 1: well-distinguished cells with slight abnormality.
- Grade 2: cells with moderate abnormality.
- Grade 3: poorly distinguished cells very abnormal.
- Grade 4: undistinguished, immature and primitive cells.
According to the Scenario
- (T) Tumor size
- (N) Degree of regional involvement of the extension
- (M) Distant metastasis.
This is called TNM Scaffolding
- Lack of compliance with Labor and Environmental protection legislation
- Chemical or Radiation Factors overturned in air, sea and land (arsenic, nickel, cadmium, benzene, hydrocarbons, ionizing radiation).
- Non-compliance with the declaration of Asturias 2011, which urges governments to adopt primary prevention measures for cancer of environmental and occupational origin.
To inhale or have contact with toxic (chemical, radioactive or environmental)
Active and passive smoking
Poor daily diet (with sugars, artificial colors and flavors)
– Persistent cough
– Change of habits in the elimination (intestinal and urinary).
– Diaphoresis (abundant sweating)
– Extreme fatigue
– Shaking chills
– Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine)
– Assess signs of infection in intravenous lines
– Report fever greater than 38 ° .3
– Assess pain and administer prescribed analgesics
– Alert to exudates, flushing or edema
– Avoid penetration methods (anal, vaginal, urethral, intramuscular)
– Assist in optimal hygiene
– Assess swallowing and gag reflex
– Relief of respiratory problems
– Reduction of Fatigue
– Adjust diet and hydration, before and after drug administration
– Psychological support to the subject and his family
– Thoracic radiography
– Computerized tomography
– Fiberoptic bronchoscopy
Surgical: to treat localized tumors without risk of metastasis and adequate cardiopulmonary function
Radiotherapy: to treat radio-susceptible neoplasms and relieve tumor pressure.
Chemotherapy: to treat tumor growths and distant metastases.
Cytostatic: inhibit the growth of cells.
Opioids inhibit pain
The New Germanic Medicine
The New Germanic Medicine describes five biological laws:
- Cancer Law of Cancer: all cancer is triggered by a brutal psychic shock, an acute and dramatic conflict lived in isolation, with no possibility of communicating it and which continues obsessing the patient in a lasting way (Dirk Hammer syndrome – DHS). The Psyche-Brain-Organ triad is synchronized.
- The two phases of all diseases: every disease is a biphasic event, as long as the conflict is resolved. At the cerebral level there is an electromagnetic impact in the area that perceives the conflict and that is seen as a circular image when the patient has a CT without contrast. That image is called Focus of Hamer.
- Ontogenetic system of tumors: speaks of the three germ layers (Endoderm, Mesoderm, Ectoderm). By Embryology we know that within the first seventeen days of the embryonic stage three germ layers develop (Endoderm, Mesoderm and Ectoderm) from which all the tissues and organs originate. When a fetus develops during the embryonic phase (ontogenesis), the growing organism passes through all stages of evolution at a very fast rate (phylogenesis). During this journey through evolution – from a single-celled creature to a complete human being – the three germ layers direct the development of the entire organism step by step.
- Ontogenetic system of microbes
- The Quintessence: each “disease” is a program of nature created to solve an unexpected biological conflict.