I absolutely love this sunscreen.
It is almost like a gel, has a light citrusy smell and completely absorbs into your skin. It contains hyaluronic acid, royal jelly and a citrus mix. It does not break me out which is fabulous. I don’t think it’s waterproof though. So I would not recommend it for physical activity (in that case go for La Roche Posay Anthelios XL or Shiseido Anessa).Just ordered the new version with PA++++. (Highter UVA protection). I really hope the texture will be the same. Got it on amazon for $32.99. The newer version is supposed to be sweat and waterproof.
The UV filters are the same in both versions:
– Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate / Octinoxate
– Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine / Tinosorb S
– Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate / Uvinal A Plus
– Ethylhexyl Triazone / Uvintal T 150
- Biore Sarasara UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++ 75g (2015 Spring Limited Bag)
- w/tracking number from JP Post