How Easy Is It to Use?
This solution comes in a small bottle with a glass dropper included. The dropper makes it easy to use the right amount each time, without worrying about too much of a mess. Unlike other creams and gels, you don’t have to massage anything into the nails, which helps to reduce the risk of spreading the infection.
If you want to get underneath the nail without having to touch the dropper to the fungus, you may want to put a drop or two onto a Q-Tip, and brush the cotton swab underneath the nail to keep it clean and sanitary. However, that is completely a matter of preference. The product is easy to use on its own and requires a very small amount in order to be effective.
How Fast Will it Work?
Depending on the severity of your fungus, it can take weeks, or even a few months for the treatment to clear everything up entirely. The best thing you can do is start treating it as soon as you see initial symptoms of a fungal infection. One of the earliest symptoms is yellowing in the center of the toenail. If the symptoms have gotten out of hand, you can apply this solution up to two times a day for best results.
It does contain powerful antifungal ingredients, such as tea tree oil and its key ingredient, Podiazole. Combined with the other components of the solution, it should help to clear up the infection fairly quickly. The manufacturer is so confident in the product, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you don’t see some results within that short time period.
- Toenail fungus treatment, nail fungus treatment, fungi nails, toe fungus, fingernail fungus, antifungal nail treatment
- Kills nail fungus, fingernail and toenail fungus, so your nails feel healthy and attractive
- Also works as a nail whitener when used after fungus is gone on newly healthy nails to improve appearance
- Potent anti fungal remedy to restore nails to their healthy appearance
Step-by-Step Guide to Application
The bottle of this solution comes with its own glass dropper. That makes it easy to apply the desired amount onto each of the infected toes. However, there are a few additional steps to keep in mind for best results as you use this product.
- Ensure your toes are completely clean and dry before applying the product. Additionally, clipping your toenails short will help the solution to get underneath the nail where the fungus typically grows and can spread.
- Squeeze the top of the glass dropper to acquire some of the liquid.
- Pull the dropper from the bottle, and place a few drops on each of the infected toes.
- If you want to get under the nail without contaminating the dropper, use a Q-Tip that has been soaked in the solution.
- Allow the liquid to dry up completely and soak in before putting on socks or shoes.
- This process can be repeated twice daily for fastest results.