▽WHICH CLEANSER IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Cleansers are the first step in your beauty routine and using the right one for your skin is crucial to getting the results you want. While most cleansers may not transform your skin on their own, using the wrong cleanser can create new skin issues. Our cleansers are designed to go beyond the cleanse and treat your skin concerns.
Whatever your skin type is, cleansers that strip your skin of its natural oils can cause problems. They can irritate your skin and dry it out, which leaves you having to rehydrate your skin more frequently. Stripping cleansers can even increase sebum production, which often leads to breakouts.
The key when shopping cleansers is knowing your skin. When you start using a new cleanser, you want to monitor it closely for the following signs:
- Oilier? You want a less stripping cleanser.
- Dryer? You want a less stripping cleanser.
- Irritated? It could be a few things like over exfoliation or too stripping.
- Breakouts? It could be too rich (meaning it’s leaving some residue that might be clogging your pores) or too stripping.
- Provides gentle enzymatic exfoliation to encourage cell renewal and target blemishes to help clear buildup without irritation or over-drying.
- Balances oil and sebum without disrupting the natural pH-balance or over-drying for a healthy-looking, matte complexion.
- Nourishes the skin to soothe redness and calm irritation, plus it gives the formula its signature green color.
- Targets blemish-causing impurities to give you a deep-clean feel and comfortably matte finish without drying out your skin
Do I need a different cleanser for day and night?
It’s not so much about using a different cleanser in your day and night routine, but about ADDING a cleanser to your night routine. Double cleansing at night is our biggest tip for getting the best results out of your entire beauty routine. Read more about double cleansing.
We always recommend consulting with your health care provider if you have concerns about your skin’s health.