The importance of health care
Caring for our health must be a priority during any stage of our lives
This will help us to have an excellent quality of life at all levels and ages. That is why we will talk about the importance of health care.
According to the definition developed by the World Health Organization (WHO), “health is a complete state of physical, mental and social well-being, and not just the absence of disease or disease”. Thus, it is clear that beyond pathologies, health encompasses various factors that intervene in the quality of life of each. A healthy person, therefore, would be the one who enjoys a full and happy life at all levels.
How can we take care of our physical health?
Enjoying a good state of health can be achieved by various actions and sustained for a long time or lost due to various reasons. To be healthy, a person should:
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet.
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid the use of toxic or addictive substances such as tobacco, alcohol or any kind of drug.
- Perform appropriate medical checks or control possible complications. A good health insurance that can support you against any illness with the best professionals and coverage plays a crucial role here.
And is that who ensures that it would be enough to maintain a healthy diet, a normal weight and some physical activity throughout life to prevent a third of cases of cancer In the opposite pole we find that eating improperly, eda, a poor diet, lead a sedentary life and the consumption of tobacco, causing up to 80% of coronary heart disease premature.
And mental health?
The importance of health care also encompasses the psychological aspect and emotions. Having a positive attitude to life, establishing healthy personal relationships, limiting stress situations and encouraging optimism are practices that we cannot lose sight of, as they will help us to improve our health.
How do periods of crisis affect our health?
Health is a strong global health that can be achieved, but many are not easy to achieve and many others are easy to lose. The latter has become apparent in recent months, as the current economic crisis has had an impact on citizens ‘ health. According to a study by the who-backed European Observatory of Health Systems and policies, the crisis has led to an increase in mental disorders such as depression and anxiety.
In addition, it has an effect on infectious diseases, which are spread by the worst living conditions of people with few resources, but also by the difficulties of accessing treatments and the decline in the quality of the public health system. This is the case with the emergence of new outbreaks of malaria in Greece, an extinct disease in Europe, or the increase in that country of HIV infections among drug addicts.
Every 7 April is celebrated World Health Day, which reminds us that the importance of health care will be the key to facing our day-to-day life with energy, vitality and a smile. In our hands it is to reach an optimal state of health or on the contrary to lead a life full of depressive episodes, fatigue, decay, etc.do not forget to take care of your body and mind, and above all, try to relativize all the problems that surround you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW…
- Health is a concept that encompasses much more than the absence of disease.
- Habits such as a healthy diet, regular exercise, absence of toxic substances, living with optimism and fostering healthy relationships can help us achieve an optimal state of Health.
- The economic crisis and the cuts are leading to an increase in some diseases, especially mental ones.
- Install Yandex.Translate on your mobile phone